Monday, September 6, 2010

Thin Soup - Things are Changing

Ok - I'm really writing this post.

I have been thinking and praying about this decision for weeks.

I am at peace and know this is the decision I needed to make.

I will no longer be posting on Penny Pinching Penguin.

Well, mostly stop.

I may post occasionally.  I am not ready to say it's completely over.  I will link to past articles through Rediscovering Domesticity.

I will continue the Bloggy Basics and Money Minute on Rediscovering Domesticity.

Why?

I need to focus on my family more.  I've been feeling like thin soup.  Now that I have 2 little ones, I hardly have time to plan a good bargain shopping trip let alone stay up on all the hot deals.  My heart just isn't in shopping anymore (it is so hard doing multiple stores in one day with carseats and naptimes).  I am trying to pinch pennies in other ways and will explore those on Rediscovering Domesticity.

I had mentioned about writing an ebook about saving money in every room of the house.  Many of you have submitted ideas for the book.  It will still happen!  I will offer it free on Rediscovering Domesticity when it is finished.

Thank you all for coming along side me while I learned how to save money and while I learned how this whole blogging thing worked!  Come on over to Rediscovering Domesticity.  Check it out.

Happy Labor Day!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails